Do you need the services of a fully licensed, fully insured and environmentally friendly factory clearance company?
We can remove everything requested – from desks, chairs, filing cabinets and paperwork to electrical appliances, computer parts, carpets, scrap metal, heavy machinery, junk and verminous rubbish.
Our specialist operatives can dismantle plant and machinery, and move and dispose of them as necessary.
We can clear a factory of any size, we also clear storage units, shops, offices and hotels.
Our well-trained and uniformed staff are highly professional (we do not use subcontractors). We pride ourselves on our reliability, punctuality and accountability.
• We work 7 days a week and cover the whole of the UK for factory clearance
• We have a progressive environmental policy, use pro-recycling sites
• We hold full public liability insurance for factory clearance
• We are fully registered with the Environment Agency
• We use large lorries and guarantee to get the job done on time
• We provide all waste transfer notes & waste disposal receipts
• Full factory clearance risk assessment
• We comply with all Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
Getting a quote
If it’s a small-scale factory clearance (eg, a one-day job), we should be able to provide you with a quote based on a telephone discussion. If necessary, you can send us appropriate photographs. For large factory clearances, it’s best for us to visit the site so we can assess what’s required.
Speed of response
We can usually start the factory clearance within 2/3 days of your instruction.
We bring with us whatever is needed for the clearance, tools, cutting gear, vans, lorries and trolleys.
We have worked for the following organizations
Factory & Shop Floor Clearance examples
• Large unused factory in Manchester, in preparation for demolishing of building. We hired skips to remove the general waste and used our vans to take away all recyclable materials such as wood, scrap metal, cardboard and plastics. We dismantled and disposed of heavy machinery and electrical appliances. Completed in 21 days with a team of 10.
• Factory and yard in Newmarket, Suffolk, east England. We removed heavy metal, dismantling machinery and equipment. Completed in under 5 days with a team of 6.
• Factory clearance, Newcastle, Tyneside, north-east England. We removed factory junk including cardboard, metal and machinery from a unit and yard. Completed in 1 day.