Professional Office Clearance Services in London and all over the UK
Do you want an environmentally conscious, fully licenced, and insured office clearance company to clear your building?
Almost anything you need to remove can be taken care of by us, including old workstations, filing cabinets, desks and pedestals, chairs, paperwork, computer parts, carpets, electrical appliances, scrap metal, large machinery, junk, and verminous waste.
We can also remove any type of fixture or fitting, including kitchen cabinets, lighting, wiring, suspended ceilings, and more. We can clear your office, no matter how big it is.
We take pride in being consistently dependable and punctual because of our fully uniformed, highly trained staff (we do not use subcontractors).
Why Choose Us?
- We’re open seven days a week and cover London and the entirety of United Kingdom.
- We follow a strict environmental policy and work with recycling facilities.
- We have full public liability insurance
- We are fully registered with the Environment Agency
- We will get the job done speedily and efficiently, in the time specified
- We provide you with your own vat invoice
- We can supply you with a waste transfer note or waste disposal receipt
- Full risk assessment
- We abide by all requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
Getting a quote
If you would like a quote for a small-scale office clearance (eg, a one-day job), we can give you one on the basis of a telephone discussion. It’s always useful, though, to send us appropriate photographs so we can assess the job ‘at a glance’.
For major office clearances, we prefer to visit the site so that we can assess what’s required in more detail.
How quickly can we start?
Once you’ve given us your instructions, we can usually start the clearance within 2/3 days.
If you have any questions or issues you want to discuss, do give us a call – Freephone 0800 0352653.
Factory Clearance Examples
- London Borough of Westminster: 2,000 sq ft, 2-floor office
- York, North Yorkshire: office of average size
- Fulham, Hammersmith, south-west London: 2-floor office
- Stalybridge, Tameside, Greater Manchester
- Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Castleford, West Yorkshire, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, Newcastle, Tyneside
- Banbury, Oxfordshire, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Ipswich, Suffolk, Chesterfield, Derbyshire