We cover 99% of UK the – Get started today and call us FREE on 0800 0465 555, or request a callback
Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a loved one’s passing, downsizing, or simply decluttering to create a more organised living space, there are many reasons why you might be seeking house clearance services and the task of house clearance can be rather daunting.
So if you are drowning in a sea of clutter, overwhelmed by the thought of clearing out your home, that’s where Abacus House Cleaning comes to the rescue.
With more than ten years of experience, we clear anything! We are efficient, honest and affordable with no hidden fees, offering a wide range of services to help clear out residential properties legally and professionally.
How House Clearances in London Can Improve Your Well-Being
Your home is more than just a physical space; it’s where you experience life, create memories, and seek comfort.
However, let’s be honest, in time we all start to accumulate clutter, and it can start to take a toll on your mental and emotional well-being. This is why house clearances can help lead to a fresh start and significantly improve your overall health by creating a clutter-free environment.
A decluttered home can allow you to relax and unwind easier, allowing for reduced stress and anxiety, as well as improved mental clarity.
An organised home can help stop tension in relationships and can also allow for stress-free entertaining when having guests over.
A clean home can also provide better physical well-being due to the elimination of health hazards such as dust and the improved sleep quality caused by better relaxation.
What Hidden Treasures Might You Find During a House Clearance?
House clearance is often seen as a task to rid your home of unwanted items, but beneath the clutter and forgotten corners, there may lie hidden treasures waiting to be discovered. Many homeowners are surprised by the valuable items unearthed during the clearance process.
Whether it’s antiques, vintage jewellery, artwork or rare books, we are a trusted service who have done hundreds of house clearances. Feel free to read some of our testimonials to find out what our customers have said about our honesty.
Remember, one person’s clutter may be another person’s prized possession, so keep an open mind during the process. You never know what hidden treasures might be waiting to be uncovered during your house clearance.
So, the next time you pass by a house being cleared, remember that beneath the rubble and debris, there could be a hidden treasure trove of history waiting to be rediscovered.
Why hire Abacus House Clearance?
- We can save you a lot of time and energy. House clearance is typically a very time-consuming and physically demanding task, but hiring specialists allows you to focus on more important matters while we handle the heavy lifting and logistics.
- We have the experience and expertise to handle all types of items, from hazardous materials to fragile belongings. We know how to safely dispose of, recycle, or donate items, ensuring minimal environmental impact.
- Clearing out a house is often required at a difficult time and we understand that this can be emotionally taxing. House Clearance Specialists can provide emotional support and empathy during this process, making it a more manageable and less stressful experience.
What Happens to Your Items After a House Clearance?
- House clearance is not just about removing unwanted items from your property; it’s also about responsibly handling those items after they’ve been cleared. Many people wonder what happens to their belongings once a house clearance is completed.
- Abacus House Clearance has a strict recycling policy in place, items that can not be donated, sold or reused obviously have to be disposed of, but we have been implementing a successful recycling policy for many years.
- We initially sort and categorise items to determine what can be recycled, donated or disposed responsibly.
- Many items that are no longer needed can still be repurposed or recycled, such as paper, cardboard, glass, some electronics and scrap metal. Usable items, such as furniture, clothing, kitchenware or antiques are either handed over to you or donated to ensure that they find a second home.
- Items that cannot be recycled or donated are disposed of responsibly. We adhere to local regulations and environmentally friendly disposal methods, ensuring waste is disposed of in accordance with all current legislation.
Abacus House Clearance is far more than a simple removal service; it is an art form that involves uncovering history, preserving memories, and contributing to a sustainable future.
Our full range of house clearance services are available throughout 99% of the UK. Give us a call today on 0800 0465 555 to learn more about how our services can benefit you or email us on [email protected], alternatively contact us via our online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Make us your number 1 choice when you need professional house clearance in London!