Do you want your office to be cleared by a fully insured, fully licensed and environmentally progressive office clearance company?
We can remove just about anything that you need to get rid of – old work stations, filing cabinets, desks & pedestals, chairs and paperwork or computer parts, as well as carpets, electrical appliances, scrap metal, heavy machinery, junk and verminous rubbish.
We can also remove all kinds of fixtures and fittings – suspended ceilings, lighting and wiring, kitchen units, and so on.
However large your office is, we can clear it.
Thanks to our well-trained and highly professional office clearance staff (fully uniformed), we take pride in being consistently reliable and punctual.
(We do not use subcontractors.)
• We work every day of the week and cover every corner of the UK
• We have a rigorous environmental policy, use pro-recycling centres
• We have full public liability insurance
• We are fully registered with the Environment Agency
• We will get the job done speedily and efficiently, in the time specified
• We provide you with your own vat invoice
• We can supply you with a waste transfer note or waste disposal receipt
• Full risk assessment
• We abide by all requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
How do you get a quote for an office clearance?
If you would like a quote for a small-scale office clearance (eg, a one-day job), we can give you one on the basis of a telephone discussion. It’s always useful, though, to send us appropriate photographs so we can assess the job ‘at a glance’.
For major office clearances, we prefer to visit the site so that we can assess what’s required in more detail.
How quickly can we start?
Once you’ve given us your instructions, we can usually start the clearance within 2/3 days.
If you have any questions or issues you want to discuss, do give us a call – Freephone 0800 0352653.
We have worked for the following organizations
Office Clearance – examples of offices we have cleared around the UK
• London Borough of Westminster: 2,000 sq ft, 2-floor office
We removed all fixtures and fittings, including a reinforced cash counter, two suspended ceilings, all lighting, wiring and metal frames, 7 stud partition walls, carpet tiles, etc. We also cleared over 20 heavy MDF shelving units, 10+ reinforced office work stations, 3 safes weighing a total of 1.6 tonnes, 6 filing cabinets, huge volumes of files, office paperwork, desks, chairs, computer equipment and other junk. We could not use skips on the busy road, so we made 4 trips to the recycling centre, disposing of more than 10 tonnes of waste. Completed in 3 days, with a team of 5
• York, North Yorkshire: office of average size
We removed desks, chairs, computers, miscellaneous office junk and old boxes. Completed in under 2 hours
• Fulham, Hammersmith, south-west London: two-floor office
We removed desks, chairs, filing cabinets, files, computer equipment, boxes and various other items of office junk. Completed in 3 days with a team of 6
More Office Clearance Examples…