Government & Public Sector Building Clearance:
Do you need the services of a fully licensed, fully insured and environmentally friendly clearance company?
We will remove everything requested – from desks, chairs, filing cabinets and paperwork to electrical appliances, computer parts, carpets, scrap metal, junk of every kind and verminous rubbish.
We can clear a building of any size and also clean the property if requested.
• We work 7 days a week (where possible) and cover the whole of the UK
• We hold full public liability insurance and are fully registered with the Environment Agency
• Our well-trained and fully uniformed staff are highly professional (we do not use subcontractors)
• We pride ourselves on our reliability, punctuality and accountability
• We use large lorries and can guarantee to get the job done in the time you specify
• We supply you with your own invoice, including all our business and tax details
• We provide a waste transfer note if requested
• Full risk assessment
Government & Public Sector Building Clearance examples:
• Youth hostel, Isle of Skye, Highlands, Scotland, on behalf of a charity organisation. We removed and disposed of 34 metal-framed bunk beds, 68 mattresses, sofas, chairs, desks, wardrobes, drawers, kitchen appliances and other items. Completed in under 2 days with a team of 5
• College of Richard Collyer, Horsham, West Sussex, south-east England. We cleared a five-foot-high, unlit void and ‘cellar’ in the West Duckering part of the college of Richard Collyer, Horsham, West Sussex via a trap door and servicing door in a wall. We removed and recycled 10 desks, over 50 chairs, 40 desk-tops, musical instruments, computer parts, scrap metal, paperwork and other junk (total weight just over 2 tonnes). Completed in under 3.5 hours with a team of 4
• John Ogilvie High School and adjoining buildings, Hamilton, Glasgow, Scotland, for South Lanarkshire City Council. We cleared a 500+ room high school and adjoining buildings, using 4 vans and a caravan. We used our vans to remove all recyclable material and hired skips for general waste. Working from 6am to 10pm each day, we removed, dismantled and recycled desks, chairs, filing cabinets, computers, heavy machinery, electrical appliances, cardboard, paper, scrap metal and other waste – over 300 tonnes in total.
Completed in 5 days (council remit was 7 days), with a team of 12
• Community centre, Leeds, West Yorkshire, on behalf of Leeds City Council. We cleared a 20+ room community centre in under 4 hours.