House Clearance Help & Advice: Buying A Home: Raising The Deposit
Buying & Selling A Home
Here are some ideas that you could use to raise the deposit for your new home:
1. Ask your parents, other relatives or friends for help. If they can't give or loan any money, perhaps they'll agree to co-sign the loan.
2. Sell (or borrow against) other real estate you own.
3. Sell securities you own, or borrow against them through a loan from the stock brokerage.
4. Sell collectibles or heirlooms you own.
5. Cash in on any insurance you have.
6. Get a second job. It'll help you raise cash, and the extra income will improve your chances of qualifying for a loan. You can quit later.
7. Look for an investment partner who'll put up some or all of the cash in an equity-sharing partnership. You make the monthly payments and the two of you split the eventual resale profits.
8. Pawn something you own and use the proceeds for a deposit. You can get the item back after you've moved in and can afford to pay the pawnbroker back.
9. Refinance your car or other vehicles.
10. Save up. Cut out luxuries you don't really need and put the savings away to go towards a deposit on a new home.
Call us today on FREEPHONE 0800 0352653 or contact us via e-mail.
Here To Calculate Your Carbon Footprint
Sitemap | Contact
| Terms & Conditions | About
Us | Directory