Abacus House Clearance
When Abacus property clearance was first established our No1 aim was to build the company based on trust, honesty and 100% customer satisfaction & transparency, 8 years on a majority of our work comes from word of mouth. We have cleared thousands of properties in this time and have learnt from our errors and customer feedback what you want from a house clearance company.
We run this company with you the customer in mind at all times, all of our staff are constantly told the customer comes first no matter what. We have a great team that know how important it is to uphold the Abacus reputation within the house clearance industry.
What Our Customers Say About Us
You want a company that:
- Is hard working, honest and above all respectful to the customer and the sentimental items they are clearing.
- Will turn up on the day as promised, in 8 years we have yet to let a customer down, the last thing you want to do is take time of work or make a long journey to be present at the house clearance but low and behold the house clearance company you booked fail to show. It happens a lot, we know this because it is usually us that then get called to go and clear the property without any problems.
- Is professional in its duties and appearance. All of our staff are fully uniformed, we do not turn up at your door in jeans, tracksuit bottoms, trainers or any old rag tag outfit. Our staff will turn up at your door all wearing matching uniforms, our staff know what is expected from them 100% of the time when they they wear the Abacus uniform.
- Is insured, transparent, regulated & accountable.
If you want a property cleared properly by a no nonsense reliable professional company then phone Abacus.
You do not want a company that:
- fail to turn up on the day because they got a more lucrative sounding job.
- that are uninsured, unregistered with the environment agency, unaccountable and unprofessional.
- that are disrespectful & turn up at your door dressed like they have just been picked up from a street corner.
- that ask for cash in hand and do not even know what the word invoice means. Remember cash in hand type businesses are very hard to hold accountable in the event something should go wrong.
We are well aware there are many house clearance companies out there good & bad. Shopping around may well result in you receiving a cheaper quote than the one received from Abacus.
But you really do get what you pay for!