We perform full house clearances, removing everything requested such as carpets, cookers, washing machines, all clutter & furniture. We also clear garages, lofts, office spaces and commercial buildings. If requested, we can also clean the property to help improve its rental chances or its selling appeal on the housing market.
Before you call us please read this page…
- Our service is environmentally friendly and we are fully licensed to carry waste. We only use pro-recycling sites and send most reusable items such as bedding, clothing, bric-a-brac & furniture to charity shops.
- We hold full public liability insurance and we are fully registered with the Environment Agency.
- We can work with your solicitor, neighbour or estate agent. We can pick keys up and don’t require you to be at the property if you are unable to be there due to other commitments.
- Each customer is supplied with their own invoice which contains all of our business and tax details.
- Our staff are experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and, above all else, are extremely professional. We do not use subcontractors period. See what our customers say!
- We never forget with most house clearances we are dealing with peoples loss, feelings & possessions that may hold sentimental & emotional memories.
- We know a lot of our customers travel a long way or take time of work to oversee the house clearance. We always turn up on the day of our appointment & have never let a customer down yet! Click here & see what hundreds of our past customers have said about us.
We strongly advise you read our FAQ page here so you understand exactly how our service works.